Steiner Ukraine is an official partner of world leading equipment producers for food and industrial applications.
Due to continued growth within Ukraine & CIS market we are currently searching for hungry, ambitious, successful graduates with fluency in both Russian/Ukrainian and English who are ready for a challenge. In addition you must possess the desire to learn and progress through our fast growing company. You will be working closely with famous and the most innovative equipment producers from Europe matching their uniquely tailored products with local market demands, continually being rewarded and recognized for your achievements every step of the way. Successful candidates will attend our comprehensive training program as well as receive on the job training and guidance throughout their career at Steiner Ukraine.
• Work out of preventive maintenance for the company clients;
• Sales management and supply of spare parts;
• Conduct negotiations with equipment suppliers;
• Prepare commercial offers;
• Complete business trips throughout Ukraine;
• Make commercial contracts;
• Drive the sales activities and achieve dedicated sales targets.
Your qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (preferably KPI or NUFT);
• Excellent commands of English both written and spoken;
• Advanced computer skills;
• No experience is demandable in B2B industrial equipment sales.
• Young person 22-25 years old;
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills ;
• Energetic and dynamic;
• Readiness for business trips;
• Ambitious with a strong commitment to succeed;
• Target oriented person.
• Interesting work in highly motivated atmosphere with young team;
• Possibility of aggrandizement and professional development;
• Challenging job in a multinational environment;
• Official job placement;
• Competitive salary and compensation package.
Should you correspond to the above mentioned requirements, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in touch with us by phone: 044 3907338