Company STERIFLOW (France) – the world leader in the production of horizontal autoclaves and direct thermal treatment technology developer “water cascade.” This enabling technology heat treatment is intended for pasteurization, sterilization or pressure cooking of vegetables, fruit, fish, meat and canned milk, and finished first and second courses, animal feed and pharmaceutical products, packaged in almost any kind of packages. Horizontal autoclaves STERIFLOW intended for thermal processing products, packaged in a glass jar, cans, HDPE bottle lamister, soft plastic packaging, plastic tray, retort package “Doypack” and “sachet”, aluminum and plastic single-and multicomponent tray (container ) as well as a multilayer cardboard packaging retort RECART Tetra.
The range of products includes STERIFLOW:
– static horizontal autoclaves, with capacities ranging from 1 to 11 baskets, with diameters from 900 to 2300 mm
– rotary / rotary horizontal autoclaves, with capacities ranging from 1 to 7 baskets diameter from 1300 to 1800 mm
– laboratory autoclaves , for 1 to 2 baskets, 900 mm diameter.
– Horizontal autoclaves for sterilization DALI or pasteurization of milk products
– unique and innovative system autoclaves SHAKA.
Developed and patented by STERIFLOW in 1975, the technology “water cascade” implemented to date in more than 3,000 facilities in 110 countries. Today, more than 20 horizontal autoclaves STERIFLOW work effectively, improving the quality of products and reducing energy consumption for its production, throughout Ukraine. Our autoclaves are available:
– squash caviar
– peas, corn, beans
– cooked condensed milk “toffee”
– goose liver in own juice
– chilled crab sticks
– moist pet food.
We will be glad to answer all your questions, pick the best solution, it is justified by the example of your production cost and energy efficiency acquisition horizontal autoclaves STERIFLOW.
If you are interested in the modernization of production, the desire to improve the quality and organoleptic characteristics of your products or if you have additional questions, please contact us by phone. +38 044 390 73 38.